Vacations" chosen best Privately Owned Properties
Translate any page on this web site with Microsoft
Translator at the bottom of each page.
number of spectacular sunsets at Rum Point Beach in a
Cayman Kai Vacations is
"Click on area of interest
"CAYMAN KAI VACATIONS"
of Cayman Kai
Vacation Rentals, Rental Management, & Investment Properties
in the Cayman Kai/Rum
Point Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Vacation Rentals, Rental Management & Investment Properties
the Cayman Kai/Rum Point & North Side area Grand Cayman, Cayman
13 ADULTS, 15 -GUESTS MAX
7 - BEDROOMS
1- KING SIZE BED
3 - QUEEN BEDS
1- DOUBLE BED
5 - BATHROOMS
1- QUEEN BED
2 SETS - BUNK BEDS
(4 BEDS) 2- ADULTS MAX
Situated on a serene cove in Cayman Kai, guests will enjoy calm waters excellent for paddle-boarding and kayaking, and minimal trade winds in the winter. With the Rum Point Club, a mere 300 yards up the street and the Kaibo Marina a short 5-10 minute walk away, guests can relish the best of Cayman Kai.
Kaikuís Unique Outdoor Features
- Large private beach with vibrant tropical landscaping, manicured grounds, and exterior lighting system
- Spacious freshwater pool (with optional pool heat available in the winter) and poolside (heated) spa
- Expansive pool deck with plush sectional sofa, canopy daybed, reclining chaise loungers, and patio umbrellas, plus an outdoor shower and half bath
- Poolside kitchen with a propane grill, sink, fridge, ice maker, and ample counter space
- Alfresco dining gazebo with table and seating for 4
- 2 complementary tandem kayaks provided (signed waiver required)*
- Large private dock with thatched cabana, outdoor shower, floating jet ski dock, and water entry stairway
With Kaiku's large dock, guests can rent a boat, Hobie cat, or jet skis and simply moor them behind the villa. Alternatively, should you arrange a chartered cruise or snorkel safari you and your party can be picked up and dropped off from your own dock! No trips to the public docks necessary.
The main 5 bedroom house features an open concept design with vaulted ceilings and plenty of large windows allowing natural light to fill the home. Upon entering, you canít help but gaze across the great room out on to the screened porch with sweeping water views of the cove. A modern kitchen, complete with gourmet appliances, overlooks the dining area and sits adjacent to a sunken living area making it the perfect spot for vacationing chefs to entertain while serving up a home-cooked meal.
With 4 bedrooms located on the upper floor, 2 on each wing of the home, and 1 bedroom on the lower level, guests will have plenty of room to unwind at the end of the day. A nursery, with an attached private zen garden, is located on the lower level. Perfect for guests with infants and toddlers, the nursery comes furnished with 2 cribs, a toddler bed, a changing table, and a nursing rocker.
Kaikuís Unique Interior Features
- Media Room on the lower level furnished with sectional sofa, flat-screen TV, video game console and sliding door access to the pool deck
- Home office on the upper level with ocean views and furnished with 2 desks, all-in-one printer and scanner, small couch, coffee table, and a flat-screen TV
- Interior and exterior home audio system
- Home security system with exterior cameras and gated driveway
- Laundry room with double washer and dryer, and overflow fridge
- Flat-screen TVs throughout the home with HD cable programming
Equally impressive and cozy is Kaikuís 2 bedroom guest cottage beautifully furnished with sleek decor and modern appliances.
Kaikuís Guest Cottage Amenities
- Floor to ceiling windows along the kitchen and living areas overlooking the gardens and pool deck
- Small kitchenette with fridge, microwave, electric range, standard appliances, and breakfast bar
- Open concept living area with sofas and coffee table, and small dining area with seating for 6
- Central A/C, WiFi, washer and dryer, and flat-screen TV
Of course, the guest cottage is never rented out separately during your stay. It is there should your group expand and you need to add it at the last minute.
Kaikuís Bedroom Configurations
(Sleeps 15 guests total, 13 adults max**)
(Sleeps 9 guests, 9 adults max, across 5 bedrooms)
- #1 Master King Suite - king bed, oceanfront balcony, flat-screen TV, ensuite on the lower level with soaking tub and separate dual shower
- #2 Beachfront Guest Bedroom - queen bed, oceanfront balcony, shares bathroom with garden guest bedroom
- #3 Garden Guest Bedroom - queen bed, garden views, shared bathroom equipped with combo tub/shower
- #4 Upper Guest Suite - double bed, ensuite with shower, pool/garden views
- #5 Lower Guest Suite - queen bed, oceanfront patio, walk-in closet, and ensuite with shower. An adjacent nursery can accommodate a crib or rollaway bed Optional Zen Garden Nursery - 2 cribs and 1 toddler bed provided
(Sleeps 6 guests, 4 adults max, across 2 bedrooms)
- #6 Master bedroom - queen bed, ensuite with combo shower and tub
- #7 Guest bedroom - 2 sets of bunks beds (4 beds), ensuite bath with combo tub and shower. Sleeps 2 adults max.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Optional Pool Heat is available year-round for $75 per night.
***Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) available for discounted rental. Signed waiver required.
The 10% Guest
Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
The Guest Service
Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
Silver Thatch Discount Card for savings at local businesses
booking discount for private charter
use of snorkel equipment
receipt & hold for check-in
Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
arrival Fast-Track VIP Process (fee charged by CAA)
early check-in, if no check out on same day
Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
Soames bath products
of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
cooks, babysitting & family photography
Accidental Villa Damage Protection
pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
tandem kayaks and stand up paddleboards (SUPs) available for
Cos Kai enjoys a
beautiful barefoot white sand beach and northwestern sunset views facing
the Stingray Sandbar. One can walk barefoot all the way down to
Starfish point about a mile away.
The Kaibo is only
300 yards from the house and an excellent place to grab a morning
coffee, casual lunch, or elegant dinner in their upstairs dining area.
The Kaibo also has a marina and is where many private charters will
collect guests for private deep-sea fishing trips, snorkel safaris, or
charters to Stingray City.
Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in
Grand Cayman are technically ďpublicĒ since the Queen owns up to
the high water mark and the shoreline quality behind your property
may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind
your property may vary slightly from the images on our website
because of the weather. The next-door beach is also always available
for your use.
Ocean Debris &
Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed
seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that
has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an
unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer. Our owners do
make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked
prior to your arrival.
sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will
reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a
partial refund or relocation. We try our best to work around mother
CERTAIN MAJOR VACATION RENTAL WEBSITES
ARE NOW CHARGING A "BOOKING" OR "SERVICE FEE"
OVER THE OWNER RENTAL RATES TO
BOOK ON THEIR SITES
- CAYMAN KAI VACATIONS
- LISTED PRICES FOR ALL PROPERTIES DO
NOT INCLUDE ANY "BOOKING" OR "SERVICES FEES"
- THIS CAN SAVE YOU FROM 4% TO 15%
|Nov 06, 2021
||Nov 19, 2021
|Nov 20, 2021
||Nov 27, 2021
|Nov 28, 2021
||Dec 17, 2021
|Dec 18, 2021
||Dec 25, 2021
|Dec 26, 2021
||Jan 04, 2022
|Jan 05, 2022
||Mar 05, 2022
|Mar 06, 2022
||Apr 15, 2022
|Apr 16, 2022
||May 27, 2022
|May 28, 2022
||Aug 19, 2022
|Aug 20, 2022
||Nov 04, 2022
|Nov 05, 2022
||Nov 18, 2022
|Nov 19, 2022
||Nov 26, 2022
|Nov 27, 2022
||Dec 16, 2022
|Dec 17, 2022
||Dec 25, 2022
|Dec 26, 2022
||Jan 02, 2023
|Jan 03, 2023
||Mar 03, 2023
|Mar 04, 2023
||Apr 14, 2023
|Apr 15, 2023
||May 26, 2023
|May 27, 2023
||Aug 25, 2023
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- Owner requires a $2,500 refundable excess cleaning and damages deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
Fewer Guest Rate Discounts
Owner offers lower rates for fewer guests:
- For parties of 9 or fewer not requiring the 2BR guesthouse, non-holiday nightly rates are $300 per night lower.
Fewer Guest Discounts are automatically deducted from the full base rent at website check out.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 4-night stays can be accommodated but will incur a $550 cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Pool heat available for a $75/day surcharge (propane-quick).
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the villa during your entire stay.
- No weddings or events that exceed villa occupancy limit
Flexible Cancellation Options
Travel planning can be unpredictable right now with reopening protocols subject to change by the government. Thatís why we have expanded our cancellation policy to provide you peace of mind should the pandemic upend your travel plans.
Within 60 days of your arrival, should there be no reasonable transport options to Grand Cayman or an unforeseen quarantine is required, you will have two options:
- Defer your trip up to 12 months from the planned arrival date with full payment credited towards a subsequent similar stay, or
- Request to cancel for a full refund of monies paid less a 3.50% cancellation fee.
Book with confidence and review our Cancellation Policy for complete details.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
We're committed to the health and safety of all our guests and have adopted enhanced cleaning safeguards to suppress the spread of COVID-19. All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival using health agency-approved cleaners and disinfectants. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
- Booking Rules, Cancellation
Policy and Villa Cleaning Sanitation
apply to all new booking after
- All reservations
will be subject to the
& Conditions of Cayman Kai Vacation Rentals
information, policies, rates, availability dates,
amenities and Terms and Conditions
listed on this web site for Cayman Kai
Vacations and each individual Island
House are believed to be true and
correct, but can change at any time. If
there is a difference in the listed
information, policies, rates, availability dates,
amenities and Terms and Conditions
and the actual information, policies, rates,
availability dates, amenities and Terms
and Conditions for your selected
Island House, we will contact you before
we finalize any reservation.
- United States Dollar (USD) to other Currency
- Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD) to other Currency
We have taken great care to network with
reputable local Management Companies, located in
Cayman Kai, to ensure quality and prompt services.
Services include: preparing homes for guests arrival
and departure; maid services; and any emergency
services or repairs if necessary. They will be on
call to assist all our guests.
"Kaiku " is licensed annually by the Hotels Licensing Board,
Cayman Island's Tourist Department to operate as Tourist
Copyright © 2004-2021
All Rights Reserved
Note that Copyright applies to the entirety
of the content of this web site.
Site Design & Maintenance by
Web Master -
site was last updates:
11/19/21 09:28 PM